Our Financial Planning Division provides comprehensive strategic planning services for families and individuals and is led by Director of Financial Planning and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional Olga Poltoratskaya Okaty.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We believe the best way to plan for the future is to evaluate the present, optimize opportunities, and design a sound financial strategy that is realistic, relevant, and flexible enough to adjust as circumstances change. We begin by learning about your goals and concerns, your vision for yourself and your family, your opportunities and challenges, and help you decide which financial priorities are most important. We then analyze this information and develop a comprehensive Financial Plan focused on a specific array of your financial objectives. The goal of the Comprehensive Financial Plan is to help you determine your critical financial needs over time and assist you in creating a detailed, integrated life plan for meeting those needs. In addition to developing planning scenarios to help clients meet their short and long-term financial goals, this financial planning service include:
- Net Worth Analysis:
- Evaluate assets, liabilities, and net worth.
- Develop long-term wealth projections.
- Investment Strategy & Asset Allocation Analysis:
- Evaluate current investment strategy, portfolio structure, and asset allocation.
- Develop strategy recommendations based on goals, risk tolerance, and investment horizon.
- Develop a long-term account consolidation and rebalancing strategy based on planning needs.
- Cash Flow & Savings Analysis:
- Develop annual cash flow projections based on estimated current and future income sources (earned income, investments, Social Security, pension, etc.) and estimated expenses.
- Assess savings and investment levels needed and develop a systematic savings strategy to meet short-term and long-term goals while determining annual savings capacity.
- Retirement Planning & Scenario Analysis:
- Assess the feasibility of funding 100% of retirement needs based on current cash flow and savings plan.
- Develop alternative cash flow scenarios designed to meet retirement funding goals.
- Education Planning:
- Project future education costs and determines education funding needs.
- Assess savings and investment levels needed and develop a systematic savings strategy to meet education funding goals.
- Evaluate tax-advantaged education savings vehicles.
- Insurance Analysis:
- Review existing life, disability, and long-term care policies.
- Determine sufficient coverage levels.
- If additional coverage is needed, work with trusted insurance consultant as needed to source quotes and review product types.
- Tax Planning:
- Provide tax projections based on cash flow and wealth estimates.
- Review tax reduction opportunities and consult with client’s CPA
- Develop tax-efficient strategies to exercise stock options and restricted stock.
- Use of Donor Advised Funds to maximize charitable giving. (Charitable Planning Guide)
- Estate Documents Consultation:
- Review existing estate documents and beneficiary designations.
- Assist with retitling of assets for existing wealth management clients.
- Provide referrals to estate attorneys as needed to evaluate tax consequences of current estate plan and assist with estate document preparation and updates.
- Divorce Financial Analysis
- Pre and post-marital cash flow and portfolio assessment
- Spousal support, property, and benefits analysis
- Collaboration with and coordination of estate attorneys, divorce attorneys, CPAs, and forensic accountants
- To inquire about creating a detailed financial plan or Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (“CDFA”) services, contact us at 781-400-1748 or via our online contact form.
Quick Start Consultation
Outside of the Comprehensive Financial Plan, we also offer a Quick Start Consult which is an organizational tune-up to answer the short-term questions “what do I need to get on the right path right now?” The Quick Start Consult typically answers 2-3 of your most pressing questions and includes a discovery call, an analysis of gathered information, a followup virtual meeting, a written action plan, and one month of virtual support.